Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Gymantst Competition

 On Saturday I went to a Gymnasts Competition and frist I did was the Volt my score was 13.09 next I went to the U bars my score was 14.00 after that a went to beam my score for that was 11.12 and I fall of the beam if I did not fall of I would of got a 13.12 Next we did flour my score was 12.16 we had finished our gymnasts. It was prize giving we had to wate for an hour a women side we are starting the prize giving we started with the U bars 1st came Chloe and 2nd came
Waiwai that was the best day and I got $15 from mum YES.         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wai way
    I felt your excitement as I read your story. What a wonderful achievement. Did you get a trophy? Congratulations Wai Wai.
    Ms Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Ms Mathews I did not get a trophy but I might get one at the end of all the competitions and I am going to the last one on the 10th I hop I come some thing Maybe 1st 2nd or 3rd you never no.

    ReplyDelete